The LuxCal250 provides accurate luxmeter calibration over an exceptionally wide dynamic range.
Comprising a light-tight enclosure housing standards of illuminance, Bentham’s LuxCal250 presents a straightforward and cost-effective calibration solution obviating requirements typical of traditional, distance-based calibration.
Designed as a high-performance, all-in-one calibration solution, the capabilities of the LuxCal250 may be extended to encompass precise luminance meter calibration with the LumiCal50, alongside representing a UKAS accredited calibration device with the LuxCal+.
Based on an exceptionally stable, colour-filtered quartz tungsten halogen lamp, the output levels are varied via neutral density filters, providing a range of calibration levels. The LuxCal250 and LumiCal50 are both calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by Physicalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany).
- Calibrate luxmeter/ luminance meters in accordance with ISO/CIE 19476:2014
- No darkroom or optical bench required to achieve wide dynamic range
- Calibration traceable to PTB, Germany
- Optional luminance or UKAS accredited calibration
- Houses standards in light tight enclosure with easy access to position devices under test
- Colour shifted (2856K quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) standards (CIE illuminant A)
- Output level of the illuminance calibrator is varied via four neutral density filters, providing five calibration levels
- Lab jack and height gauge, featuring a laser alignment aid, allow accurate positioning of device under test
- Output level of the luminance calibrator is varied via three neutral density filters, providing four calibration levels
- Includes high performance 610 programmable constant current power supply
- Calibration traceable to Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- ISO/CIE 19476:2014, Characterization of the performance of illuminance meters and luminance meters
- CIE S 023/E:2013, Characterization of the performance of illuminance meters and luminance meters
- Luxmeter calibration
- Luminance meter calibration
- UKAS accredited calibration
- Illuminance (lx)
- Optional Luminance (cd.m-2)