Traceable calibration service: Your Link to National Standards
NMI traceable calibration provides the link back to national standards in source spectroradiometry, photodetector responsivity and spectrophotometery.
Operating out of the dedicated calibration laboratory situated within our headquarters in Reading, UK, Bentham provide a high-accuracy light source, detector and reflectance standard calibration service.
Bentham have many years of experience in providing professional calibration services for clients across a multitude of disciplines. Utilising high-performance proprietary instruments and traceable standards, clients receive a comprehensive calibration service with a quick turn-around time.
Accurate, traceable calibration that suits you
- Bentham’s calibration service starts with an obligation free calibration consultation
- From receipt to return we take care of your calibration artefact
- A fast turn-around is guaranteed
- PTB traceable calibrations
- An annual calibration reminder is in place to ensure you continue measuring with confidence
Light Sources (radiometric)
|Spectral irradiance||W.m-2.nm-1||200nm - 3000nm|
|Spectral radiance||W.sr-1.m-2.nm-1||250nm - 2500nm|
|Spectral radiant intensity||W.sr-1.nm-1||200nm - 3000nm|
|Spectral total radiant flux||W.nm-1||350nm - 2000nm|
Light Sources (derived photometric quantities)
|Colour||x, y and u', v'|
|Correlated colour temperature||K|
|Spectral Responsivity||A.W-1||200nm - 30µm|