BenWin+ is a dedicated, Windows compatible spectral acquisition software, providing seamless control and data acquisition across our range of USB-enabled instruments.
Accompanied by configuration files specific to your hardware, BenWin+ gives access to scan parameters and has the flexibility to adapt to a wide range of measurement types, including spectroradiometry, spectrophotometry and colourimetry. Utilities extend the functionality of BenWin+ to include the control of measurement accessories and to automate calculations.
- Easy hardware automation
- Intuitive user interface
- Quickly access measurement results
- User-friendly interface to Bentham's portfolio USB enabled hardware
- Measurement-specific configurations permitting easy migration between setups
- User initiated or time-delayed spectral scanning
- Scanning as a function of time at fixed wavelength to monitor source evolution
- Obtain spectrally integrated quantities (candelas, lux, UVA & UVB irradiance etc)
- Instantly view colorimetric data
- Perform transmission, absorption and reflection measurements
- Perform simple arithmetic functions
- Utilities enable control of measurement accessories
- Includes direct Excel export