The TMS300 300mm focal length monochromator offers the same high configurational flexibility and wide single scan spectral range of the TMc300, but includes the added advantage of internal motorised slits permitting ease of maintenance and selection of measurement bandwidth.
Within the TMS300, up to three gratings are mounted on a turret which can be rotated through 360° allowing software selection of grating type and position. A selection of large rectangular gratings enhances light throughput whilst optical layout minimises the impact of scattered light.
- Ease of maintenance and measurement bandwidth selection
- High configurational flexibility
- Nominal scattered light impact
- Software selection of grating type and position
- 300mm focal length single monochromator in Czerny-Turner configuration
- Configured over ranges 200nm-50µm and below 300nm
- Accommodates up to three diffraction gratings to permitting single–scan measurement over broad spectral range
- Up to two entrance and/or exit ports with automated mirror-based port selection for use of multiple input/ output/ detector configurations
- Internal motorised entrance and exit slits
- Also available as a double monochromator with additive dispersion