The IL8 delivers broadband radiation deep into the infrared spectral region.
Fitted with a 40W silicon nitride emitter operating at 1250K with high emissivity, the IL8 includes a single KRS5 condenser lens to match the f/4 optics of our range of monochromators. Stable operation is ensured via the Bentham 610 current stabilised lamp power supply.
- High temperature infrared emitter
- Spectral range 1-30µm
- Long emitter life time and reliable performance
- Houses a 40W SiN infrared emitter
- KRS5 condenser lens
- Interface to range of Bentham monochromators
- Facility for mounting 418 optical chopper