The design of the TMS305 is an iteration of our popular TMc300 monochromator, including the capacity to mount larger diffraction gratings, to obtain maximum optical throughput, motorised entrance and exit port slits and an asymmetric Czerny Turner configuration for the avoidance of re-diffracted light.
The TMS305 is typically configured with a broadband illuminator to constitute a high irradiance UV-visible-NIR monochromatic probe.
Key features include:
- 300mm focal length single monochromator in asymmetrical Czerny-Turner configuration
- Accommodates up to three diffraction gratings to permitting optimal selection of grating blaze efficiency in this relatively narrow band (typically 200nm-1100nm), high throughput application
- One entrance and one exit port
- Internal motorised entrance and exit slits
- Fully automated through USB 2.0 interface