IS1800 Integrating Sphere
The IS1800 is a 1.8m diameter integrating sphere used primarily for measurements of tubular fluorescent lamps (EN60081) and high power lamps such as SOX and SUN.
The size of the source being measured determines the diameter of the integrating sphere to be used. CIE 84 recommends a diameter at least two times the source size for tubular lamps.
All spheres are available with many options and accessories including:
- spectroradiometer/ photometer/ colorimeter
- wide range of standard lamp holders
- adjustable lamp holders
- rotating lamp holders (0-360°)
- temperature monitors
- safety interlocks
- wiring options (internal/external control gear, HF operation etc)
- calibrated standard lamps and power supply