For those applications where the scattered light performance of a single monochromator is not sufficient, the excellent optical performance and flexibility of motorised slit of the TMS300 may still be experienced with two such sub-units used in tandem constituting thereby the DTMS300 double monochromator.
The DTMS300 maintains the flexibility of configuration and ability to cover a wide spectral range of the DTMc300, within a single scan, but includes the added advantage of internal motorised slits to permit the maintenance or selection of measurement bandwidth throughout the spectral range of use.
Compatible with the full range of sources, detectors and accessories of the Bentham portfolio, the DTMS300 monochromator is at the heart of many of our light measurement solutions, particularly those incorporating a UV component.
Key features include:
- Double monochromator composed of 2 x 300mm focal length monochromators in Czerny-Turner configuration arranged for additive dispersion
- Each single monochromator accommodates up to three diffraction gratings permitting single–scan measurement over wide spectral range included in range 200nm-50µm
- Up to two entrance ports, one exit port on first monochromator (single mode) and up to two exits on second monochromator (double mode) with automated mirror-based port selection for use of multiple input/ output/ detector configurations
- Internal motorised entrance and exit slits
- Fully automated through USB 2.0 interface