Using instruments from Bentham's range, and standards calibrated at National Standards Laboratories, Bentham can provide a full, traceable, and fast calibration and measurement service.
- FDA sun-bed testing (FDA, IEC 60335-2-27)
- Radiant intensity/colour measurements
- Luminaire measurements
- LED total flux
- Ophthalmic instruments to BS EN 15004-2:2007
- Evaluation of photobiological safety lamps according to EN62471:2008 / IEC62471:2006 and in consideration of EU Artificial Optical Radiation Directive
- Optical radiation safety of insect killers IEC60335-2-59
Whilst standards are typically calibrated at Bentham's in-house calibration laboratory, Bentham can visit customers' premises to perform measurements.
The following list of quantities measured is by no means exhaustive: