The ULS300 is designed for applications requiring a variable, yet constant colour temperature (CCT), luminance source. Comprising a stable 250W quartz tungsten halogen lamp (QTH), light is transported to a 300mm diameter integrating sphere via an eight branch fibre for homogeneous illumination.
Continuously variable from <30 cd m-2 to 14500 cd m-2 the ULS300 output is highly-uniform over the 100mm diameter aperture, ±0.1% independent of luminance setting. The CCT is nominally 3100K with less than ±20K variation over full luminance range.
Micrometer adjustable bi-lateral slits situated between the lamp and the fibres allow for high-accuracy light level adjustment over 50μm to 10mm.
- Supreme uniformity and high stability across a wide range
- Delivers continuously variable luminance
- Measure with confidence, calibration performed with respect to Physikalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- Exceptional uniformity ±0.05% over 100mm diameter aperture, independent of luminance setting
- 40mm port aperture 2mm diameter measurement area
- The sphere has a diameter of 100mm, with a 50mm port reducer used to increase the radiance.
- Luminance continuously variable from <30 cd m-2 to 14500 cd m-2
- CCT 3100K ±20K variation over full luminance range
- Features 250W quartz halogen (QTH) lamp
- Light transported via an 8-branch fibre for homogenous illumination
- Micrometer adjustable bi-lateral slits to vary the light level over 50μm to 10mm
- Windows control software (BenWin+) provides full automation via USB 2.0
- CCD and CMOS device uniformity calibration