The TanTest150 solution provides users with an accurate and reliable solution used to accurately quantify the UV emission of a given source in accordance with IEC 60335-2-27 2010.
The high configurational flexibility and portability of the TanTest150 makes it the ideal choice for a diverse range of applications within UV, ranging from Sunbed safety through to research and development of UV sanitation solutions.
Representing a double-monochromator based solution with a cosine response input optic for the measurement of spectral irradiance, the TanTest150 optic is coupled to monochromator via fibre bundle for ease of measurement.
An optional configuration permits the measurement of protective eye wear transmission for users of tanning appliances.
- Accurate and portable
- Adaptable to measurement of source or protective eye-wear
- Fibre bundle employed for ease of measurement
- Compatible with all product types
- Determination of source irradiance 350-3000nm
- Requires separate AC detection electronics
- Easily calibrated against the CL6 enclosed irradiance standard lamp (no dark room required), traceable to the PTB, Germany
- Flexible light guide couples a calibrated cosine corrected input optic (f2<1%) coupled to a double monochromator
- Permits accurate typetesting and lamp design to be optimised for maximum tanning effect in the least possible time, with no question of damage to the user
- Windows control software (BenWin+) provides full automation via USB 2.0
- BS EN 60335-2-27:2013 - "Household and similar electrical appliances. Safety. Particular requirements for appliances for skin exposure to ultraviolet and infrared radiation"
- IEC 60335-2-27:2009/AMD2:2015 - "Amendment 2 - Household and similar electrical appliances - Safety - Part 2-27: Particular requirements for appliances for skin exposure to optical radiation"
- Erythemal irradiance
- Spectral irradiance