Safe and effective phototherapy and photodynamic therapy (PDT) treatment relies on accurate dosimetry. In hospitals and in clinical research, the PTCal150 sets the benchmark for the precise spectral irradiance measurement of all phototherapy and PDT light sources.
Designed with research-grade optical components, the PTCal150 spectroradiometer enables the highest accuracy data on patient exposure, and provides complete confidence in phototherapy radiometer calibration.
Determine warm-up characteristics and gain knowledge of the temporal variation of irradiance to guide the application of phototherapy and PDT.
A compact double monochromator with precision cosine corrected input optic provides excellent stray light performance over a very wide dynamic range, allowing for precise measurement of tungsten filament, LED, metal halide, xenon arc, fluorescent and dichroic sources alongside full-spectrum lamps.
- High-accuracy spectroradiometry in just a few steps
- Choice of UV / UV-vis configurations tailored to your phototherapy facilities
- Alignment-free calibration standards ensure your link to national metrology standards
- Fully automated measurement process via USB interface
- Double monochromator-based spectroradiometer with precision transmission cosine diffuser
- Built-in PMT high voltage supply and dual channel, six-decade picoammeter, offering an impressive dynamic range
- Flexible fire bundle with optional side or end-view entrance optic to conveniently couple light from the transmission diffuser to monochromator
- Set in a single, robust housing for ease of transport between clinics and laboratories
- Windows control software (BenWin+) provides full automation via USB 2.0
- Spectral irradiance
- Erythemal irradiance