The WLS100 is a turn-key, fibre coupled white light source, designed to maximise the coupling of broadband light into terminated fibre optics (FC, SMA, etc).
A 100W quartz halogen (QTH) lamp features exceptional output stability and of distance from electrical connections to filament therefore obviating the need for alignment on changing the bulb. Research-grade input optics ensure an efficient coupling into the fibre to further maximise power output. A condenser lens assembly ensures optimal coupling to the optical fibre of choice. The front panel may be fitted with either an SMA or FC connector.
- Best-in-class output stability with long life lamp (~2000hrs)
- High power, broad band light source
- Simple lamp replacement
- Condenser lens assembly provides optimal fibre coupling for high-efficiency light throughput
- Alignment free lamp replacement
- Fitted with a switch mode power supply allowing use with mains supplies from 85V AC to 265V AC
- A 2.5A slow blow fuse is fitted
- Bentham Part 09101 for optimal filament position with respect to the output optics