The NVC150 is an essential tool in the evaluation and development of night vision enabled products, ranging from goggles through to displays.
Featuring two configurations, as a spectroradiometer, the NVC150 permits accurate assessment of interior lighting (MIL STD 3009) and exterior lighting (SAE ARP5825, STANAG 1445 etc) whilst as a spectrophotometer, is utilised in the detailed evaluation of NVIS filter transmission.
Across all applications, the superlative performance of the NVC150, including excellent stray light rejection and unparalleled sensitivity, delivers accurate NVIS compatibility characterisation and ultimate measurement confidence across the life time of the system.
- Easy to use Windows control
- Ultimate measurement confidence
- Complies with legislative requirements
- Assess all types of lighting product (interior & exterior)
- Double monochromator for superlative stray light performance
- Windows control software (BenWin+) provides full automation via USB 2.0
- Thermoelectrically cooled photomultiplier detector (S20 photocathode)
- Optional spectroradiometer and spectrophotometer modes
- Range of telescope input optics
- Reports colourimetric parameters, luminance, NRa and NRb
- MIL STD 3009 - Lighting, aircraft, night vision imaging system (NVIS) compatible
- SAE ARP5825 - Design Requirements and Test Procedures for Dual Mode Exterior Lights
- STANAG 1445 - Conduct Of Maritime Nvg Cross Operations
- Colourimetric parameters