The Enviro150 UV Solar Irradiance System comprises a double-spectroradiometer in a thermally controlled, environmentally sealed enclosure to deliver reliable, high-accuracy solar UV measurements independent of its situation.
A comprehensive software suite permits optimal operation of the Enviro150 locally or whilst unattended, recording spectra up to every five minutes in some of the harshest measurement conditions over extended periods.
The system is based around the compact 150mm focal length DMc150 (280-600/ 300-1100nm) with photomultiplier detection, detection electronics and a choice of input optics.
- Reliable UV measurements in extremely harsh conditions
- High configurational flexibility dependant on application
- Ruggedised enclosure permits optimal operation regardless of environment
- Auto-generation of reports
- Temperature controlled measurement enclosure for outdoor use
- Compact double monochromator based spectroradiometer
- Fibre bundle light transport to spectroradiometer
- Range of entrance optics
- Fully autonomous operation via BenWin+ Windows control software providing full automation
- Solar irradiance monitoring
- Data input to climate modelling
- Ozone column and aerosol optical depth measurements