Solar simulators are widely used in photostability testing of a range of products, accurate knowledge of the irradiance at the sample plane is key to the success of your study.
The SolarSim150, comprising a precision cosine diffuser and double 150mm focal length monochromator spectroradiometer ensures the most accurate determination of spectral irradiance across the UV-vis range.
- High accuracy specroradiometry in just a few steps
- Side-view entrance optic ensures reaching correct measurement plane
- Choice of UV or UV-vis configurations tailored to your application
- Alignment-free calibration standards ensure your link to national metrology institutes
- Precision transmission cosine diffuser and flexible fibre bundle light collection
- Double monochromator-based spectroradiometer
- Photomultiplier detector
- Deuterium and halogen calibration standards
- Windows control software (BenWin+) provides full automation via USB 2.0
- OECD 316 - Phototransformation of Chemicals in Water – Direct Photolysis
- ISO 24443 - Determination of sunscreen UVA photoprotection in vitro
- ISO 24444 - Cosmetics -- Sun protection test methods -- In vivo determination of the sun protection factor (SPF)
- ISO 105-B02 - Textiles -- Tests for colour fastness -- Part B02: Colour fastness to artificial light: Xenon arc fading lamp test
- ISO 105-B04 - Textiles -- Tests for colour fastness -- Part B04: Colour fastness to artificial weathering: Xenon arc fading lamp test