The PVE300 system is an essential tool in photovoltaic research and production line quality processes, employed in the accurate determination of solar cell spectral response/ EQE (IPCE) and IQE.
The PVE300 features full compatibility with all types of photovoltaic devices, materials and architectures, including c:Si, mc:Si, a:Si, µ:Si, CdTe, CIGS, CIS, Ge, dye-sensitised, organic/polymer, tandem, multi-junction (2-, 3-, 4-junction and more), quantum well, quantum dots, chalcogenides and perovskites.
- Measure all types of materials and device architectures including multiple junction
- Full EQE and IQE characterisation on device and material level
- Superior quality optical components ensure consistent system performance
- Enables your PV research
- Optimised tuneable light source based on xenon-quartz tungsten halogen dual source and single monochromator
- Wide range of operation (300-2500nm) beyond this, please enquire
- Reflective optics beam delivery to sample plane
- A range of sample mounts and detection electronics to suit all device types and architectures
- Windows control software provides full automation via USB 2.0
- Direct determination of device spectral response (SR, A W-1)
- Direct determination of device external quantum efficiency (EQE/IPCE, %)
- Direct determination of total reflectance, R and transmittance, T, to convert EQE to internal quantum efficiency (IQE, %)
- IEC 60904-8:2014 - Photovoltaic devices - Part 8: Measurement of spectral responsivity of a photovoltaic (PV) device
- IEC 60904-8-1:2017 - Photovoltaic devices - Part 8-1: Measurement of spectral responsivity of multi-junction photovoltaic (PV) devices