The PCS300 provides accurate characterisation of key parameters relating to the performance of luxmeters, luminance meters and components.
Set around a tuneable monochromatic light source, the PCS300 enables the spectral responsivity measurement of photometers to determine their deviation from the desired CIE V(λ) function, represented by the f1’ mismatch index. Furthermore, product development is empowered by the possibility of measuring the component detectors and filters of photometers, ensuring blocking out of band. The addition of a motorised goniometer allows the measurement of directional response.
Easy to use, the PCS300 will directly report the values important to demonstrate the performance of your photometers. Compliment the PCS300 with the LuxCal250 for the calibration of lux and luminance meters according to ISO/CIE 19476:2014.
- Characterise key parameters of photometers in accordance with ISO/CIE 19476:2014
- Easy to use and interface devices under test
- No darkroom or optical bench required (except for directional response measurement)
- Calibration traceable to PTB, Germany
- Xenon lamp/ single monochromator tuneable light source
- Dual optical path optic to couple light to DUT and reference photodiode for parallel measurement (luxmeters)
- Integrating sphere accessory for characterisation of luminance meter spectral mismatch
- Collimated deuterium/ halogen source option for measurement of filter transmission
- Motorised single axis goniometer with manual DUT 90° rotation for directional response measurement
- Fully automated using Benwin+ spectral acquisition application
- Calibration traceable to Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- ISO/CIE 19476:2014, Characterization of the performance of illuminance meters and luminance meters
- General V(λ) mismatch index, f1’
- Directional response index, f2
- filter transmission (%)
- detector responsivity (A.W-1)