The Total Spectral Radiant Flux (TSRF) quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) reference standard is utilised in the precise, traceable calibration of integrating sphere based spectroradiometers and photometers.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a calibration range of 380-780nm is offered.
Fitted with a grit-blasted 250W QTH lamp, stable lamp operation can be ensured by employing the lamp alongside the 610 precision constant current DC power supply. The TSRF standard is fitted with an E27 base and is easily adapted to integrating spheres and calibrated in the pins-up or pins-down orientation.
- Enables high-precision calibration of integrating-sphere based spectroradiometers and photometers
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability
- Easy to use E27 mount
- Open-frame spectral radiant flux calibration standard (mW-1.nm-1)
- Calibration range 380-780nm
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 610 contact current power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- Compatible with integrating spheres ranging from 500mm-2m diameter