The SRS12 is a uniform quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) spectral radiance reference standard for the accurate calibration of spectroradiometers, telephotometers and telespectroradiometers.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a range of calibration intervals within 250-2500nm is on offer.
The 300mm diameter SRS12 features a BaSO4 coated integrating sphere complete with baffled, grit-blasted 100W QTH lamp and 100mm diameter window to deliver exceptional radiance uniformity. Stable lamp operation is ensured in employing the lamp with the 610 precision constant current DC power supply.
- Enables high-precision UV-vis-IR radiance calibration of spectroradiometers
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability
- Universal mounting interface
- Integrating sphere based uniform standard of spectral radiance (mW-1.sr-1.m-2.nm-1)
- Spectral radiance calibration range 250-2500nm
- 100mm diameter window
- Fitted with 100W QTH lamp
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 610 constant current power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)