The DTMc300 300mm focal length double monochromator delivers the high configurational-flexibility and wide single-scan range of the TMc300, with the enhanced stray light rejection of a double monochromator.
In each component monochromator, up to 3 diffraction gratings feature to permit measurements over a wide spectral range. Multiple configurations are achieved via the addition, at the entrance/ exit ports of each, of an additional slit with a computer-controlled selection mirror (SAM).
Delivering best uncertainty in detector responsivity and time resolved measurements, the DTMc300 may be arranged in the additive dispersion mode, applicable in solutions incorporating a UV component, and subtractive dispersion mode, sought by high level laboratories requiring unsurpassed accuracy and complete measurement confidence.
- Convenience of optional subtractive mode
- Best uncertainty in detector responsivity and time resolved measurements
- Exceptionally wide spectral range covered in single scan
- Superlative measurement accuracy and ongoing reliability
- High configurational flexibility
- Double monochromator comprising two TMc300 focal length monochromators
- Czerny-Turner configuration, arranged for either additive or subtractive dispersion
- Each single monochromator accommodates up to three diffraction gratings permitting single–scan measurement over wide spectral range (200nm-50µm)
- Up to two entrance ports, one exit port on first monochromator (single mode) and one entrance port on the second monochromator (single mode)
- Automated mirror-based port selection for use of multiple input/ output/ detector configurations