The IS4 integrating sphere ensures beam uniformity in detector or image sensor responsivity measurements.
The 100mm diameter IS4 integrating sphere is easily mounted to monochromator exit slit via quick change adaptor plate and has a 10mm diameter exit port at 90°. A high diffuse reflectivity BaS04 coating ensures high-performance over 300-2000nm.
- Beam homogeniser provides excellent uniformity
- Spectral range 300-2000nm
- Ease of slit mounting
- Ideal illumination for testing of photodetectors and image sensors
- 100mm diameter integrating sphere
- 10mm diameter exit port
- Barium sulphate coated sphere
- Exit port located at 90° to input port
- Monochromator slit mounting