The IL75E short-arc xenon light source provides high radiance throughout the UV-vis-NIR for all but imaging applications.
Fitted with a 75W short-arc xenon lamp, the IL75E includes an ellipsoidal reflector for optimised coupling efficiency and to match the f/4 optics of our range of monochromators, maximising light transfer whilst minimising scattered light. Stable operation is ensured via the Bentham 610 current stabilised lamp power supply.
- High radiance source for efficient monochromator coupling
- Suited for wide range of applications
- Enhanced UV output
- Long lamp lifetime and reliable performance
- 75W short-arc xenon lamp housing with air cooling
- Ellipsoidal reflector coupling
- Interface to range of Bentham monochromators
- Integrated starter circuit