The Ge-Cal germanium spectral responsivity reference standard is used in the accurate determination of beam power in a wide range of monochromatic tuneable light source applications.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory, in short-circuit conditions, with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany) a calibration range of 800-1800nm is on offer.
Housing a 5mm diameter active area germanium photodiode (800-1800nm), the Ge-CAL delivers enhanced linearity and exceptionally low noise. Operated in the photovoltaic mode, the photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured in using a trans-impedance amplifier such as that of the Bentham 487 or 477.
- Enables high-precision beam power measurements
- Spectral coverage 800-1800nm
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Excellent dynamic range when used with 400 Series of detection electronics
- Spectral responsivity standard, 800-1800nm (A.W-1)
- Germanium photodiode
- High sensitivity 5mm diameter active area
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- Compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories
- Recommended for use with the 400 Series of detection electronics