The IS50 integrating sphere ensures accurate measurement of laser beams, particularly suited to the measurement of supercontinuum lasers.
Based on a 50mm diameter BenFlect integrating sphere, with a 10mm entrance aperture, the IS50 can also be fitted with an SMA or FC connector to measure power transmitted by a fibre.
- Input adaption for free space of fibre coupled beams
- High throughput
- Spectral coverage 250-2500nm
- Benflect based 50mm diameter integrating sphere
- Made of high reflectivity Benflect
- Range of input options
- Mounts directly to monochromator entrance port