The TEL301 is a direct view telescope, providing a well-defined field of view for the measurement of radiance and radiant intensity (or luminance and luminous intensity) from displays and reflecting surfaces.
The TEL301 has options on working distance and is supplied with a range of apertures to define the area of the source measured.
The addition of a DH400-VL photometric detector and the ORM400 picoammeter turns the TEL301 into a versatile luminance measuring spot meter.
- Easy-install apertures
- Versatile solution with broad range of accessories
- Selection of lenses facilitate measurements over wide spectral range
- High accuracy radiance/radiant intensity and luminance/luminous intensity measurements
- Direct view telescope
- Four interchangeable apertures are supplied giving angular fields of view (fov) at 6', 20', 1° and 2°
- Linear coverage at a distance D is: 2D tan (FOV/2)
- A range of coupling options