The D8 cosine corrected integrating sphere offers a wider spectral coverage over transmission diffusers at the expense of increased cosine error.
Based on a 50mm diameter BenFlect integrating sphere, with a 10mm entrance aperture, the D8 can be coupled either directly to the monochromator slit or via FOP series fibre bundle.
- Good cosine response (f2<5%)
- High throughput
- Spectral coverage 250-2500nm
- BenFlect based cosine corrected integrating sphere
- 50mm diameter integrating sphere
- Made of high reflectivity Benflect
- Range of coupling options