The DH_PY DLATGS pyroelectric detector offers an exceptionally wide responsivity range, reaching parts of the infrared for which no photon detectors are available.
Housing a 5x5mm active area pyroelectric detector fitted with a KRS5 window (3-10µm), the DH_PY includes an integrated impedance matching amplifier. The amplifier is powered by the DH_PY_PSU module. The signal generated is best measured in using the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_PY is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Extremely wide range of response
- Matched amplifier for optimal operation
- Easy implementation with 496 DSP lock-in amplifier
- Housed pyroelectric sensor (KSR5 window) and integrated amplifier
- Amplifier power supplied by DH_PY_PSU module
- Operated in AC mode
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics