The DH_IGA-EX-3_TE indium gallium arsenide photodiode extends the high responsivity and excellent performance of the DH_IGA InGaAs further into the infrared to 2500nm.
Housing a 3mm diameter active area extended InGaAs photodiode (900-2550nm), the DH_IGA is operated in the photovoltaic mode. Using an optically chopped input, the signal generated by this detector is best measured in using the 477 trans-impedance pre-amplifier followed by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_IGA-EX-3_TE is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories. A quick-change variant is also available. Options include extended variants and a lens solution to maximise coupling from monochromator.
- Takes the excellent performance of InGaAs to longer wavelengths
- Spectral coverage 900-2500nm
- High responsivity
- Excellent linearity
- Housed extended InGaAs photodiode
- 3mm diameter active area
- Typically operated in AC mode
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics