The Bentham DH_Ge germanium photodiode provides excellent linearity and responds to longer wavelengths than InGaAs detectors in DC operation.
Housing a 5mm diameter active area germanium photodiode (800-1800nm), the DH_Ge is operated in the photovoltaic mode. The photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured using the 487 picoammeter or the 477 pre-amplifier followed by the 496 lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_Ge is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Offers excellent linearity and low noise
- Spectral coverage (800-1800nm)
- Excellent dynamic range when used with 400 Series of detection electronics
- Compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories
- 5mm diameter active region Germanium detector
- Operated in either the DC or AC regimes
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics