The DH_50 photomultiplier uses temperature control to reduce dark current and extend spectral range of the S20 photocathode.
Housing an end-window multi-alkali (S20 photocathode) photomultiplier tube, a mu-metal shield and a PCB based dynode chain, reliable operation can be ensured. Peltier elements, powered by the CPS50 ensure temperature control.
The 215 high voltage supply module maintains the photocathode at a negative high voltage. The photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured using the 487 picoammeter or the 477 pre-amplifier followed by the 496 lock-in amplifier.
The quick-change mounting flange supplied with the DH_50 is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Optimised performance for the most challenging measurements
- High sensitivity and excellent linearity
- Spectral coverage 200-930nm
- Stable operating temperature and reduced dark current
- Housed photomultiplier tube featuring mu-metal shield and PCB dynode chain
- Peltier-based cooling
- Hermetically-sealed housing with quartz window
- Operated in either the DC or AC regimes
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics