The DH_3_BI is ideal for low light-level applications in the UV providing high sensitivity with low dark current.
Housing a end-window bi-alkali (KCs photocathode) photomultiplier tube, a mu-metal shield and a PCB based dynode chain, reliable operation and excellent linearity can be ensured. The 415 high voltage supply module maintains the photocathode at a negative high voltage. The photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured using the 487 picoammeter or the 477 pre-amplifier followed by the 496 lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_3_BI is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories.
- Detector of choice for low light-level applications in the UV
- Spectral coverage 200-600nm
- High sensitivity and excellent linearity
- Low dark current
- Housed photomultiplier tube featuring mu-metal shield and PCB dynode chain
- Operated in either the DC or AC regimes
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics