The CPS50 is a Peltier cooler controller used alongside the thermoelectrically cooled multi-alkali DH50 photomultiplier.
The thermoelectric cooling of detectors using a Peltier element represents a cost-effective and low maintenance manner in which to reduce detector noise and improve measurement stability under varying ambient temperatures.
- Stable temperature control
- Easy to use
- Benefit from reduced detector noise and enhanced stability
- Supplied in a free-standing format
- Constant current supply with thermistor feedback
- Designed for use with the thermoelectically cooled DH_50