The CPS20M is a modular cooler control housed within the 417 unit, used alongside the thermoelectrically cooled multi-alkali DH_30_TE photomultiplier.
The thermoelectric cooling of detectors using a Peltier element represents a cost-effective and low maintenance manner in which to reduce detector noise and improve measurement stability under varying ambient temperatures.
- Stable temperature control
- Easy to use
- Benefit from reduced detector noise and enhanced stability
- Single width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Constant current supply with thermistor feedback
- Designed for use with the thermoelectrically cooled DH_30_TE