The 275 is an ultra-low noise voltage pre-amplifier module designed for use as the lock-in amplifier front-end for Mercury Cadmium Telluride detectors operated in the photoconductive mode.
This module features an input shorting switch to avoid damage to the detector during connection and a constant current biasing circuit allowing the precise setting of bias current, recommended by the detector manufacturer.
- Worry-free operation of MCT detectors
- Ultra-low noise
- Simple and accurate setting of bias current
- Input shorting detector protection
- Single width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Single input fixed gain amplifier
- Adjustable bias current
- Input shorting switch