The 218M optical chopper and control module enables light source amplitude modulation for applications in the infrared and with high ambient illumination.
Four easily-interchangeable chopping discs are provided as standard which allow chopping frequencies in the range of 5Hz to 3kHz.
Key features of the 218F, such as phase jitter, frequency stability and a long motor life, have been prioritised over more esoteric features not required in most applications to offer outstanding performance in a cost effective solution.
- Reliable optical chopping
- Excellent phase jitter and frequency stability
- Research-grade specification, cost effective solution
- Long motor life
- Modular optical chopper control unit with remote chopper providing frequencies of 5Hz-3kHz
- Square wave reference output for use with lock-in amplifiers
- Front panel control
- Arrest function for source integrated arrestable choppers
- Fully programmable via USB 2.0 interface