The 215 high voltage supply module offers a convenient and extremely stable high voltage supply for use with detectors operating in the photoemissive (photomultipliers) and photoconductive (lead sulphide and lead selenide) modes.
Designed for dedicated applications, the 215 maintains an exceptional degree of output stabilisation despite variations in temperature, mains voltage or whilst the supply is loaded and current drawn.
Housed in the 417 unit, the 215 front panel permits setting and switching of the high voltage. The output voltage may be monitored via the display featured on the 417 unit. External control and switching with a micro-switch in safety interlock systems can also be implemented by application of a DC voltage.
- Single voltage supply for photoemissive and photoconductive detectors
- Excellent stability
- Worry-free operation
- Flexible control options
- Single width module housed within the 417/417T Unit
- Continuously variable -300V to -1500V
- Local or remote control
- Fully short-circuit protected
- Designed for use with photomultiplier, lead sulphide and lead selenide detectors