The TLS150Xe is a high power tuneable xenon light source that puts monochromatic light at your fingertips.
Designed for applications requiring the portability of a modular source with the convenience of fibre optic coupling, the plug-and-play TLS150Xe delivers superlative stability, high wavelength agility and continuous tuning through 280nm-1100nm ideal for a host of applications throughout UV-vis-IR.
- Continuously tuneable high power monochromatic source
- Easy to use, with manual or automated (USB 2.0) operation
- Plug-and-play functionality
- Portable design
- Ultra-quiet 75W short-arc xenon light source with starter and constant power supply (610)
- 150mm focal length monochromator
- Wavelengths manually controlled via front panel, or automated by PC
- Ideally suited for OEM applications
- 4-position filter wheel with two long-pass order sorting filters - OS400 and OS700
- Forms part of a fully automated spectrophotometer/ spectrometer with Benwin+ Spectral Acquisition Software