The SRS8 is a uniform quartz tungsten halogen (QTH) spectral radiance reference standard for the accurate calibration of spectroradiometers, telephotometers and telespectroradiometers.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a range of calibration intervals within 250-2500nm is on offer.
The 200mm diameter SRS8 features a BaSO4 coated integrating sphere complete with baffled, grit-blasted 50W QTH lamp and 50mm diameter window to deliver exceptional radiance uniformity. Stable lamp operation is ensured in operating the lamp with the 610 precision constant current DC power supply. A calibration to obtain CIE / illuminant A operation (2856K) can be provided for the calibration of luminance meters.
- Enables high-precision UV-vis-IR radiance calibration of spectroradiometers and luminance meters
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Improve measurement uncertainties with superlative lamp stability
- Universal mounting interface
- Integrating sphere based uniform standard of spectral radiance (mW-1.sr-1.m-2.nm-1)
- Spectral radiance calibration range 250-2500nm
- 50mm diameter window
- Fitted with 50W QTH lamp
- Designed for optimal performance when powered by the 610 contact current power supply
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)