The PbS-Cal thermo-electrically cooled lead sulphide spectral responsivity standard is used in the accurate determination of beam power in a wide range of monochromatic tuneable light source applications.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory, in photoconductive mode, with respect to standards calibrated by the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a calibration range of 1500-3000nm is on offer.
Housing a 3x3mm active area lead sulphide photodiode, the PbS-CAL delivers enhanced linearity and exceptionally low noise. Operated in the photoconductive mode with a chopped input, the signal generated by this detector is best measured in using a trans-impedance amplifier such as the Bentham 477 followed by the 496 DSP lock-in amplifier. Control of the thermo-electric element is assured by the CPS1/CPS1M.
- Enables high-precision beam power measurements
- Spectral coverage 1500-3000nm
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Excellent dynamic range when used with 400 Series of detection electronics
- Spectral responsivity standard, 1500-3000nm (A.W-1)
- General purpose lead sulphide photodiode
- High sensitivity 3x3 mm diameter active area
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- Compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories
- Recommended for use with the 400 Series of detection electronics