The ORM400 dual-channel picoammeter is utilised as the data acquisition interface in DC systems employing current generating detectors.
Offering short-circuit detector operation and an impressive six decades of gain, wide dynamic range measurements with excellent linearity can be realised.
Including an auxiliary voltage input, the ORM400 can be operated from the front panel or fully automated over the USB interface. Over-load and under-load flags are included to enhance optimal remote operation.
- High performance picoammeter with six decades of gain
- High gain accuracy and stability
- Single unit for two detector systems
- Low noise
- Double width module housed within the 417/417T unit
- Dual input, six decade picoammeter
- Virtual ground (virtual null) input
- Auxiliary voltage input
- Front panel control
- Fully programmable via USB 2.0 interface