The ISR300 single monochromator offers a wide single scan spectral range with the advantage of motorised slits to maintain and select measurement bandwidth throughout.
Built around a 300mm focal length, triple-grating turret Czerny-Turner monochromator, the ISR300 has two exit ports, selected by a solenoid-based swing away mirror, allowing the specification of up to two system detectors. Grating drive control electronics are located to the base of the unit alongside the signal recovery electronics, including dual-channel picoammeters and a high voltage power supply for operation of detectors in the photoemissive or photoconductive modes.
The ISR300 is a single unit with a lot of talents, ready for deployment in a number of applications.
- Wide spectral range covered in single scan
- Benefit of a single-unit solution
- High accuracy across
- UV-vis-IR applications
- 300mm focal length monochromator in Czerny-Turner mount
- Triple grating turret
- One entrance and two exit ports, all motorised with automated mirror-based selection
- Integrated drive electronics, dual-channel picoammeter and high voltage power supply
- Compatible with the full range of sources, detectors and accessories of the Bentham portfolio
- Fully automated through USB 2.0 interface