The IS500 integrating sphere ensures the accurate measurement of total spectral radiant flux of compact light sources.
Featuring a fully opening hemisphere, a barium sulphate coating and a baffled detector port, compliance with CIE84/LM79 and ease of use is ensured.
- Accurate total spectral radiant flux measurement of compact sources
- Easily derive colourimetric parameters
- Easy and repeatable sample installation
- CIE84/LM79 compliant
- 500mm diameter opening integrating sphere
- High reflectivity barium sulphate coating (reflectance >92%, 350-800nm)
- Lamp mounting point with range of connectors available
- Mounts directly to monochromator entrance port
- Auxiliary lamp included
- Coupling to monochromator by fibre bundle
- Optional port for photometric detector