The IL7 short-arc xenon light source provides high radiance throughout the UV-vis-NIR.
Fitted with a 150W ozone-free xenon lamp, the IL7 includes a single quartz condenser lens to match the f/4 optics of our range of monochromators maximising light transfer whilst minimising scattered light. Stable operation is ensured via the Bentham 610 current stabilised lamp power supply.
- High radiance source for efficient monochromator coupling
- Suited for wide range of applications
- Enhanced UV output
- Long lamp lifetime and reliable performance
- 150W short-arc xenon lamp housing with air cooling
- Silica condenser lens
- Interface to range of Bentham monochromators
- Easy lamp alignment
- Integrated starter circuit
- Facility for mounting 418 optical chopper