The IL1 delivers broadband radiation with excellent stability over the visible and infrared spectral regions.
Fitted with a 100W QTH lamp as standard, the IL1 includes a single quartz condenser lens to match the f/4 optics of our range of monochromators. Options include 150/250W QTH lamps, a CaF2 condenser lens to extend the upper wavelength from 2500 to 4500nm and a fully enclosed variant.
The Quartz Tungsten Halogen lamp provides unsurpassed stability over any other source and should always be used where it provides sufficient output in the wavelength region of interest. Operating the lamp from the 610 constant current power supply ensures ultimate stability.
- Unsurpassed for stability
- Wide spectral coverage 350-4500nm
- Long lifetime lamps and reliable operation
- 100W QTH lamp housing with air cooling
- Silica or CaF2 condenser lens
- Interface to range of Bentham monochromators
- Facility for mounting 418 optical chopper