The IDR150 double monochromator offers superior stray light performance and detector signal recovery electronics in a single compact transportable unit.
Composed of two 150mm focal length Czerny-Turner monochromators arranged for additive dispersion with a stepping motor driven sine bar grating drive, the IDR150 can be configured to include a single or dual exit ports. Grating drive control electronics are located to the base of the unit alongside the signal recovery electronics required to interface up to two detectors, including a dual-channel picoammeter and a high voltage power supply for operation of detectors in the photoemissive or photoconductive modes.
- Superlative stray light performance
- Compact and reliable monochromator
- Benefit of a single-unit solution
- High accuracy across UV-vis-IR applications
- Two 150mm focal length monochromators in Czerny-Turner mount
- Sine bar driven pair of interchangeable, kinematically mounted diffraction gratings
- One entrance and up to two exit ports, with automated mirror-based selection
- Integrated drive electronics, dual-channel picoammeter and high voltage power supply
- Compatible with the full range of sources, detectors and accessories of the Bentham portfolio
- Fully automated through USB 2.0 interface