The DTR6 integrating sphere ensures accurate measurement of the diffuse transmittance and reflectance of a wide range of materials.
The 150mm diameter BaS04 coated DTR6 integrating sphere is arranged for 8°/diffuse reflectance (inclusive or not of the specular component) and diffuse transmittance measurements. A detector port is located at right angles to the sample port.
A range of port reducers is provided to accommodate samples of various sizes.
- Accurately characterise diffuse materials
- Spectral range 300-2000nm
- Ease of sample mounting
- 150mm diameter integrating sphere
- 20mm diameter entrance and reflectance ports fitted with sample holders
- Supplied with 5 and 10mm port reducers
- Barium sulphate coated sphere
- Entrance port located at 8° to reflectance port
- Specular reflectance port with trap/cover at 8°
- Detector mounting point
- Mount to optical rail