The DTMS300 triple grating double monochromator with internal motorised slits is designed for applications whereby the scattered light performance of single monochromator will not suffice.
Comprising dual single-monochromators arranged in an additive configuration, the DTMS300 maintains outstanding optical performance and flexibility of configuration.
With the ability to cover the wide spectral range of the DTMc300 within a single scan, the DTMS300 includes the added advantage of internal motorised slits permitting ease of maintenance and selection of measurement bandwidth.
- Superb optical and scattered light performance
- High configurational flexibility
- Internal motorised entrance/exit slits
- Single–scan measurement over wide spectral range (200nm-50µm)
- Double monochromator comprising two 300mm focal length TMS300 monochromators
- Czerny-Turner configuration arranged for additive dispersion
- Each single monochromator accommodates up to three diffraction gratings
- Fully automated through USB 2.0 interface
- Up to two entrance ports, one exit port on first monochromator (single mode) and up to two exits on second monochromator (double mode)
- Automated mirror-based port selection for use of multiple input/ output/ detector configurations