The DRS-CAL is a spectral diffuse reflectance calibration standard utilised in the traceable calibration of spectrophotometers.
Calibrated in our dedicated laboratory with respect to standards calibrated by the traceable to Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany), a range of calibration intervals within 250-2500nm is on offer.
The 50mm diameter reflecting surface of the DRS-CAL consists of our proprietary Benflect material, ensuring high diffuse reflectance across the UV-vis-IR. Whilst typically clamped to an integrating sphere in use, the DRS-CAL also includes an M6 threaded hole for fee-space mounting applications.
- Enables high-precision measurement of spectral diffuse reflectance
- Impart NMI traceability to your measurements
- Universal mounting to any spectrophotometer
- Universal spectral diffuse reflectance calibration standard
- 50mm reflecting surface
- Proprietary Benflect material ensures high diffuse reflectance through range
- Calibration range 250-2500nm
- Calibration performed with respect to the Physicalish Technische Bundesanstalt (PTB, Germany)
- Features sphere and free-space mounting options