The DH_Si UV-enhanced silicon photodiode offers excellent linearity and low noise over the UV-vis-NIR spectral range.
Housing a 10x10mm active area silicon photodiode (200-1100nm), the DH_Si is operated in the photovoltaic mode. The photocurrent generated by this detector is best measured using the 487 picoammeter or the 477 pre-amplifier followed by the 496 lock-in amplifier.
The mounting flange supplied with the DH_Si is compatible with the entire range of Bentham monochromators and accessories. A quick-change variant is also available.
- An economical solution for measurements where a photomultiplier might otherwise be considered
- Spectral coverage 200-1100nm
- Excellent linearity and ultra-low noise
- Enhanced UV sensitivity
- Housed UV-enhanced silicon photodiode
- Operated in either the DC or AC regimes
- Compatible with Bentham's entire range of monochromators and accessories
- Suitable for free standing applications
- Recommended for use with 400 series detection electronics